AGY 8.70% 5.0¢ argosy minerals limited

“at the time I thought it was a decent price considering how...

1. 13,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8475
    “at the time I thought it was a decent price considering how much was still to come”

Iirc you bought in under 40c and made 100% profit within 12 months.
    Imo you have nothing to complain about.
    You mention derisking but don’t elaborate.
    You mentioned you’re invested for the long term but don’t address the specific questions relating to your long term view.
    See @Insidian post above and try that way; my point will (should) become clear when you do that.
    Thanks

Being pissed off about the waves in sp, which are often fundamentally detached from and disproportionate to the actual fundamental progress of the company, is no way to handle a long term investment, imo.

If you are truly here to participate in the spoils that come with a company entering production and expanding to become a significant supplier of a specialty chemical into an exponentially-growing market, then imo you should be proud of what the Puna team is achieving and appreciate that we are steadily progressing toward that very challenging goal.

ps. Rob’s on holiday and no doubt will be back in full swing soon enough with more “concerns” about transparency etc etc…

Imo
    Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.004(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $72.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.2¢ 4.7¢ $224.9K 4.583M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 67846 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 208417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.