MPL 0.27% $3.68 medibank private limited

yes well actually I said to sell it at $2.39, which is in fact...

1. 3,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    yes well actually I said to sell it at $2.39, which is in fact what I did. I had 38800 and sold 38000 leaving the 800 to keep as small portion which did not cost me anything.

My reasons were given at the time.

The stock is fully priced at this level and it would require an investor upgrade from the company to justify a higher price.

Now MPL's relationship with investors is shitful, as is evidenced by several posts on this thread, and I do not see any link to an investor centre anywhere on their website.

It is fair to say MPL has a zero priority to do anything for investors so chances of a meaningful dialogue in the coming months where MPL want to assist investors is zero.

Compare this to other companies I hold. CSL return my emails immediately, RHC a bit more slowly. You can see how highly regarded these companies are.

With respect to statements that "the big boys" have to buy the stock by March this is deliberately untrue. Institutions can be underweight some stocks in the index and overweight in others. They do not have to match percentages exactly.

None of this requires revelation. It is staring you right in the face.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.68
Change
0.010(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $10.13B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.69 $3.71 $3.67 $38.06M 10.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 910647 $3.68

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.71 25838 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.