ZIP 5.13% $1.85 zip co limited..

price target 7.50, page-15

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    All the points you mentioned are moot points. You are comparing well established, highly regulated industry (e.g. banking sector) with a newly emerged, high growth, unregulated industry (BNPL). Chances are there is a bubble forming, but APT or Z1P will be least affected from it. Plus I don't think the bubble is that dangerous yet.

Growth and future growth potential is always factored into share price, otherwise most high growth company won't be able to trade publicly. share price of CBA or NAB don't depend on their growth, as the banking sector is saturated and occupied by big four, but rather on their direct financial performance.

A major thing is, a lot of people compared this crash with GFC and hoped for it to continue for months, and also hoped they will buy shares at cheap price at bottom. But in capital market, you can learn from history but nothing is certain. People have been told for nearly 12 years that how few people turned around their fortune by investing during GFC. So, people were waiting to pounce on bargain deals and 2020 presented them the opportunity. Now, those who will waiting TOO cleverly for bottom, missed out and now crying foul.

I think you should go back to political threads and stay there.
    Last edited by Riffz88: 15/02/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.85
Change
0.090(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $2.335B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.75 $1.86 $1.74 $30.78M 16.96M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23050 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.85 42339 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.