ZIP 4.33% $2.41 zip co limited..

price target 7.50, page-172

1. 4,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I said he had a misplaced opinion on the impact Covid played on the Zip share price. Not the company revenue.

Regardless, I believe you're mistaken though in thinking things will go back to normal. I think it only accelerated an already shifting retail environment more towards online.

This has been the direction it's been heading for years now. For a whole decade there has been growth in online shopping of between 13-18% per year. There has been a growth of less than 4% per year for brick and motar stores for almost 20 years. So the +30% increase we saw during Covid was just a leap forward, which will probably only be met with a slight pull back on growth over the coming year. But nonetheless still massive growth for online shopping.

Not to mention Zip isn't even exclusively for online shopping and can be used with the exact same practicality as a bank card can on ones mobile phone to make payments at eftpos terminals.

BNPL is already fatiguing? In share price alone? Are you not wised up to the reports or something? haha What do you think sparked dozens of media outlets boasting news about explosive BNPL growth in the HF and quarterly reports earlier in the year?

Hmmm you know what, after typing all that out, I realised that "BNPL is already fatiguing" comment has changed my opinion of you to now being someone who isn't worth further discussion with. It's like when someone says something so genuinely dumb in a conversation and you realise, oh dear this is one of those people where if I spend time talking to them I'm more than likely going to wish I spent that time better.

So I'm having to block you. 2 in one day! You and BOT. And nothing to do with differing opinions either, but simply because you over exaggerate and literally make things up. BOT was worse though I have to say. Absolutely no substance to anything he said haha. Such an odd person. Anyway, bye now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.41
Change
0.100(4.33%)
Mkt cap ! $3.146B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.38 $2.42 $2.33 $32.53M 13.64M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4193 $2.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 231040 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.