DEG 1.58% $1.25 de grey mining limited

Thank you for posting this ,it is actually a better analysis of...

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 261
    Thank you for posting this ,it is actually a better analysis of DEG than most Of the “PUFF PIECES” written by analysts for firms with a vested interest in DEG.I will do my “clueless analysis”.
    Point 1 ,no mention of Lithium ,this is obviously Kaput due to severe price decline in Lithium and projects being cancelled with existing Lithium explorers begging for a bailout from the government .
    Point 2 no takeover ,this author pretty well admits this speculation is Kaput only mentions Northern Star and Newmont.Newmont will be busy for several years absorbing Newcrest(a big job)and issues related to problems northern star is having with its mine(of which I was not aware) .No mention of Barrick or goldfields.Basically the analyst predicts that a takeover is Kaput something i have been predicting for a long time .
    Point 3 predicts financing for the mine will be around 1 billion AU and mentions 400 million required from DEG .The capital cost for the mine is currently 1.35 billion (and going higher due to inflation and low Au dollar).DEG has just over 300 million in the bank but is burning it up at 10 million a month .Lets say 3 years to get the plant up and running and profitable (assuming no problems develop with permitting ,labor shortages etc)this analyst is thus predicting yet another capital raise and dilution (I agree with him)2 billion shares here we come ,The next capital raise will likely be at a lower price than the last one due to buyer fatigue (ie less than a dollar).
    So he predicts a price of 2$ but doesnt give a time frame ,its probably in 2-3 years when the first gold pour happens (maybe)
    So the basic conclusion is that DEG price will rise with the rise in the price go gold .I agree with that ,First it has to happen ;second in the mining space when the POG goes up the big miners go up first followed by the smaller miners followed by the explorers .this is because the explorers aren’t producing so can’t benefit until they actually produce gold in the future.So if you believe the POG is going up you should buy Newmont for example or Agnico and enjoy the dividend as a bonus .Buy deg when its actually producing ,has the debt paid off and starts paying a dividend.
    Just my “clueless personal opinion” as a private investor with 40 yrs experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.020(1.58%)
Mkt cap ! $2.304B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 $3.401M 2.726M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 204620 $1.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.25 16478 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.25
  Change
-0.020 ( 1.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.27 $1.27 $1.24 847862
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.