VMT 4.17% 12.5¢ vmoto limited

Price target of 7.5c or 8c this week., page-109

1. 4,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Steini,

Like you I like the fundamentals of VMT and think the price trajectory set out in earlier posts will come to pass in the next 6 to 18 months.

Did a bit more research and it was interesting to find the following:

- Most cities in China banned the use of e-scooters but allowed the use of e-bicycles, so as a result the e-bicycle market in China exploded. That might be why a previous poster said they did not see many e-scooters in China, which would be true if for example he only visited Shanghai which has a ban in place on e-scooters
    - However Beijing (largest city in China..?) allowed e-scooters and treat them as an e-bicycle. As a result it only costs 10 Yuan to register your e-scooter in Beijing and no drivers licence is needed...on ya!
    - Despite the limitations in the Chinese market, China is still the biggest market for e-scooters and the strength of the company is evident from its establishment and growth history, financials and vision by expanding their offering to 3 and 4 wheelers, certain e-technologies, and ability to sell to the rest of the world from China. If they can keep that dynamic and pro-active style of manufacturing then they'll go well.
    - I'm not quite sure what the rationale was for banning the e-scooters in most Chinese cities (perhaps to encourage use of the public transport systems they were building?) but in time this policy might change which could be more upside for VMT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.