RTM reefton mining nl

re: 6.8 -0.2 = 6.6 c I have always said, do your research. It is...

1. 722 Posts.
    re: 6.8 -0.2 = 6.6 c I have always said, do your research. It is important that individuals ultimately decide which path to choose with speculative shares, which like any form of gambling has highs and lows. You never spend money that you can not afford to lose.

The worse case senario from my opinion is they don't get the licence, they still have fantastic diamond and mineral finds and confirmed leases, which are very valuable and if people make a short term loss, you can claim on this year's tax return, just around the corner. However, the current information that I have researched, indicates to me that there is a good chance that RTM will pull it all off, especially with the other, positive renewals. Hope that will be soon as they have suggested. The fact that there has been extremely heavy buying of the extra shares by serious investors indicates to me that there is market faith, be that short, short term or a bit longer.

My feeling is to watch, continue to research and make your own judgements. I would keep a tight eye on what happens to all of Reefton's shares, including RTM, RTMO and RTMCA.

I tried my best to answer HC's queries as to last week's general meeting. Please reread this information and follow up with your own research.

Your risk.

Good luck

zeek

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.