1MC 20.0% 0.3¢ morella corporation limited

I feel everyone's frustration (mine as well) but I am concerned...

1. 1,339 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    I feel everyone's frustration (mine as well) but I am concerned we are not being overly fair and it is more visible especially when it comes from non holders. We say that management "leading the public to believe it’s cash flow positive via a tweet" and all the other targets and it might appear to be the case, but from my experience forecasting is hard while hindsight is easy. From what I can see, all the encouraging forecasts have been made when Li prices were relatively good. Management forecasts probably reflected this and with continued high demand they may have made the predictions, but you or I didn't forecast a drop in Li demand. Did u? If i had, I would have sold, and come back later.

You and me also didn't forecast a drop in international markets. 20% drop is significant. The combined impact of share market sentiment and Li demand changes could be the reasons for AJM share price fall. Looking across the Li section, AJM is not alone. This is not managements fault, they can only dig it up and make it available. Sometimes timing just doesn't work out.

Surly the Li and stock markets come good and AJM and othe Li stocks go back to the races. Then the good times will come again.

Good luck all for next year

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.