BOE 3.96% $5.78 boss energy ltd

Price target, page-50

1. 1,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1974
    Thank you for your enlightened view. Li is just a little bit bigger a commodity than consumer ev's.

The best minds, much more knowledgeable than mine, are able to discern both the differences in commodities and energy production as well their similarities.

l know at least that much, and that knowledge has been a pretty good in trade asset exchanged for wealth over a long period of time.

BTW anyone who thinks Li is over, do a bit of research into the NdPr commodity cycle say 2010 - 2022 or platinum from 1985 to 2005. As different as they are, they are likely to follow similar paths over the longer term. It's a cycle for crying out loud.

Technologies will change certainly in battery metals and storgr, but they will change slowly and usually at cost.

l am a uranium bull with a 70plus vintage. I also understand enough of the climate change and global warming mindsets to know clean energy goals, nuclear energy and community acceptance like Venn diagram only intersect in a small area.

It would be plain dumb and naive to think that politicians will embrace nuclear energy at the expense of power. This is niche space left to the non western countries that can move without the need for public support.

Supply will explode in the next 3 to 5 years at contract prices over US$100, belief to the contrary simply denies the commodity cycle even exists. Kazatomprom, Cameron even Nexgen will be on tap to relieve supply fears and cap parabolic price rises.

All readers should be able to remain optimistic re U308.

Nevertheless, l remain mindful that narrative can often get way ahead of reality and prices can often retrace 50% in a secular bull market.

Anyone who thinks this sector is a one way ticket to the moon, is probably too young to have watched it on a fuzzy black and white tv, when that feat was first actually a reality.

Blind optimism is precisely the sentiment that leads to financial disappointment. It is presenting itself in the hype building over the uranium spit price.

Older heads, many here, carry the scars younger heads do not even know were inflicted from 2008 to 2018 or 2019. l cant remember the specifics of the last bear any more, nor do l want to relive that experience. 3 or 4 of them in one lifetime is enough for most to endure and learn from.

GLTASH, but in my view all should throw away all rose coloured glasses.

As a large holder of BOE, $6.10 on Friday was an easy sale price for some of my smaller trading positions. Will happily pay the tax bill that comes with that decision.

I like holding adecent wad of cash and its optionality for future wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BOE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.78
Change
0.220(3.96%)
Mkt cap ! $2.362B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.67 $5.80 $5.63 $15.24M 2.669M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7041 $5.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.78 28624 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$5.78
  Change
0.220 ( 4.48 %)
Open High Low Volume
$5.65 $5.80 $5.63 469566
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
BOE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.