IMM 1.49% 34.0¢ immutep limited

price target, page-23

1. 2,084 Posts.
    Hehe pattyp77, I never chase after any market trend since 2003 but try to lead it even in most of case I fail. I prefer to hide somewhere in the way to the party and wait for moms and dads jump in the way to the party.

I hold my PRR more than 1.5 years with reasonable cheap price. I do feel it has all of the basic things in hand to be the dollars in future after it pass through the Phase III trial for its CVav.

You are looking for the certainty but I look for the probability for it to be dollars. I have got 97% of my mind to bet on it after reading the information about its past, present, and future.

"At this point of the time" I don't try to predict what's the price it would be tomorrow but how long the Phase III trial would take and how much probability it could win at last since the shooting up is not the calculated value from itself but how much the market prices DNDN.

If both DNDN and PRR succeed, they are making the history and it is the first time for human kind to attack the cancer by priming his immune system with the product which could be in mass production.

The market would reward the first very generously! The hope for this generosity shoots PRR up with the reality support.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.005(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
33.5¢ 34.0¢ 33.0¢ $1.220M 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 57289 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.0¢ 52306 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.