KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

And the winner is..... @redgreenred with a prediction of $0.063...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    And the winner is..... @redgreenred with a prediction of $0.063 on 29 Jan 2021!

Runner-up awards go to our old mates @Paul100 (with a prediction of $0.03 on 8 Jan) and @SaberX (with a prediction of $0.078 on 2 Feb).

For those that came in with later predications.....well, I think you missed the point of this thread (i.e. It was just a bit of fun).

That said, even though the infamous $0.05 call wasn't made until July, our ol' mate @Bmf probably deserves an dishonorable mention for persistence and accuracy.... probably???

For what it's worth, my first HC post was in January 2020 when I made my first bag with DW8 at the crazy SP of $0.009. I sold a small parcel this year at $0.17 to move my position to free-carry and take a nice little profit. The dilution and SP decline from $0.21 has kinda stings a bit, but this is a microcap - there's gunna be some volatility, right? This was always a long term hold for me.

The magic of DW8 is that people just can't quite wrap their heads around it, but they will eventually. Bring on the new year. Hold tight. Enjoy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.