NME 2.04% 5.0¢ nex metals exploration limited

price targets, page-4

1. 29,310 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Sorry about my rather negative price projection, ako, but in the absence of positive company releases, I think it will be valid.
    What factual company announcements has the market seen regarding progress and happenings on-the-ground? None! Why?
    Because there havent been any...
    The most bullish news has come through a medium,from beyond death, and from a heap of digested and passed Sushi - Yes, the Germans turned Paul into Sushi and ate him....they dont waste food. Now,how many people in the market read the NME threads on HC? Not many. Only us faithful (only just)....We have heard rumours here,that havent eventuated....that the leach pad was being worked on months ago....then we heard that the crew building the leach pad were expected last week. Are they there, really, even now? It would take very little time for someone from the company to type up a report on the work being done.
    At least that would give us credibility......
    How long would it take to type "The leach pad is ready/will be ready in xxx(month), and loading will commence in yyy(month)" and fax to the ASX? And then everyone would KNOW at least what progress to expect....
    Just my thoughts,mate.

GZ

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NME (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $13.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.7¢ $6.193K 126.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 90000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 816076 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NME (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.