IMM 11.9% 29.5¢ immutep limited

I'm with Barnsty...despite my general sour notes here, (often...

1. 2,793 Posts.

I'm with Barnsty...

despite my general sour notes here, (often veiled jibes at hype posters), we still have interim Phase IIb results to look forward to, which would be pretty handy for MR to drop into the market during his re-run of the U roadshow -- beyond that and the US funds have to take notice when MR makes his presentations, as it's their obligation towards their clients, and they can't dismiss the idea of getting in early with PBMD before potentially great results get announced later -- otherwise the now hyper negative sentiment flooding this forum is just the type of music those who are buying today want to hear -- keep this beat going and you are doing the undoubted accumulators a great favour -- anyhoo, the nasdaq could hold a few surprises yet after only two days of trade -- for mine, the lacklustre nasdaq performance over the past two sessions is proving invaluable for getting small holdings out of the hands of small retail investors here in Australia -- just the strong dominating the weak again, where survival of the fittest has everything to do with patience if you ain't a skilled trader generally

good luck

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.040(11.9%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.0¢ 28.0¢ $3.490M 11.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 171748 29.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
30.0¢ 89789 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.