PVL 2.90% 7.1¢ powerhouse ventures limited

Price to Pay, page-2

1. 13,981 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1053
    Big,

I am a holder, some from the original limited partnerships, some from pre IPO.

I wouldnt suggest this for trading, far too illiquid. For patient holders only.

Imho sp success will depend on getting good look through valuation of several of the portfolio companies before PVL inevitably have to raise more cash.

There are several potential gems looking for IPOs next year. Hydroworks, Invert Robotics and Crop Logic all looking towards IPOs and each forming a substantial part of the PVL valuation. Be aware though that the latter two to date have little revenue, so whether they are ready for IPO is questionable. It is also questionable whether PVL was ready, however they needed to move to a different funding model to give them the funds to take more material stakes in their portfolio companies. Imho they have done quite well with shaping a few start ups, but they face quite high headwinds from corporate costs, plus of course with time many in their portfolio will be write offs. Early days.

I would not suggest this stock to anyone not prepared to take a good look at the key portfolio holdings. Not for traders, not for orphans and widows, and not for those looking for quick multi baggers or for a no brainer.

EL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PVL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.