ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

price triggers, page-2

1. 559 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Goodmorning Ahmed,
    One important fact you ommitted in your post.
    ITC have cash flow from current oil production sales flowing into the bank which is sufficient to fund the drill bit on a continous basis for the foreseeable future.
    At the rate of one well a month and the EPT from the Snatcher Field they are cash flow positive IMHO.
    That fact is also substantiated by Sir Eddie and Greg Smith.
    I am still waiting for Punter to come up with his version of possible reserves and or cash flow. Would be interesting. He is knowledgeable driller.
    Been a couple of post's I see about us cheer squad.??
    Also a previous one on VPE from Squidgy that now Vpe has a majority shareholding they vpe will be able to move on in a more positive direction. Cash strained ITC has held the joint venture back. Well all my comment is all comments are accepted as giving a balance. I prefer those who can substantiate there comments as in today. the past is just that, the future's not our's to see . Lets deal with what we know and what the company will tell you on the phone and in announcements. Tell me of another company that has had 4 out of 4 of recent. I sleep well at night re ITC and my investment with them for 2010. 247

Euroz rates company as a buy but yet to provide coverage.
    Impress visited them in Sept approx.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.