3DP 0.00% 5.3¢ pointerra limited

Price upwards to ?, page-54

1. 5,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2896
    Sage advice, SuperWealthy. Without going into the gruesome details, my own experience of confirmation bias has been brutal. Profit isn't profit until it's in your pocket.

But then @Buttons7 puts up the BNSF connection, and hey presto, CB is back with a vengeance. Has anybody had a look at BNSF?

The BNSF Railway Company is the largest freight railroad network in North America. One of seven North American Class I railroads, BNSF has 42,000 employees, 32,500 miles of track in 28 states, and more than 8,000 locomotives. Berkshire Hathaway is the parent company.

Pointerra is starting to roll in esteemed company. Others will follow.

Another accepted wisdom is you only need one or two great companies a year - or in a lifetime if you can afford to wait - to erase all your losses. Once in a while, if you're lucky, a company comes along that defies the odds and does just that. Countless examples on the ASX. Still a lot of work to be done, but Pointerra is shaping up to be one of those. As @oke points out, there will be dips and troughs, but when and how deep is anyone's guess. In the meantime, momentum is on our side and the price action reflects that.

Yes, that's thanks in part to Bevan Slattery giving the company a higher visibility than it otherwise enjoyed. But it's mainly due to the vision, hard work and persistence Ian and the team have shown in the last three years laying the foundation for the possibility of global scale exponential growth. Without that foundation Bevan Slattery would not have been attracted to the opportunity.

Steve Jobs said, if you look really closely, most overnight successes took a long time.

So true.

As unbiased as I can be, I think Pointerra's barely out of first gear.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 3DP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.