GSL 0.00% 17.0¢ greatcell solar limited

price verses value, page-2

1. 7,432 Posts.
    markjohn,
    Profiting from good science/ethical investment is a very difficult path. Promises unfulfilled is common.

There's a lot of talk of Aust Government subsidy coming for DYE.However look at the criteria for subsidising the Green Economy and you find Priority One is Employment.

DYE will not provide much at all of Employment in Australia and therefore imho will not qualify for large subsidy merely token grants perhaps every few years.

Currently only Tata may qualify for UK subsidy.Now I'm a non holder I've still been doing some thinking about Tata.

What exactly is their involvement in this other Solar Tech of light weight panels fixed permanently onto the roofing steel?
    Did they collaborate with an outside firnm to develop this product?
    What happened to it if they did share price wise?
    How long ago did this other product go commercial and how is it's success going market penetration-wise?

See markjohn I have a suspicion that the Melb Solar Company coming to Cairns that was posted about here recently is an Agent for this other innovative solar roofing Tata product.We are advised that Tata is in NZ with this panel gear.
    If so look at the price $100/sq metre.

What's DYE's product going to cost retail? Isn't it $30/metre gross to just Dye with TATA and on supplier "whack" added on?
    How successful is this going to be in selling the "smug look" 100's of 1000's of sq metres DYE predicts to the PM?

markjohn gov't power subsidies are not going to be escalated just for DYE/Tata product.Such power subsidies are proving difficult to maintain as it is ie dangerous for a business plan to rely on.

Anyhow won't start pushing that barrow.

Thing is markjohn I have a non existent holding in DYE because I have doubts about the solidness of Tata's commitment.Tata has developed this product on the back of Free Supply of Dyesol Muck coating.

You know years ago the financial forward planning we did around here was the Ca$$$h/Kilogram DYE would get selling their ingredient.Can't remember exactly now what it was but vaguely think it was $1000's per kilogram.

Anyhow Dyesol and the Tulloch's began to "advise" that it would be Discount for Bulk transactions and then appear to have Discounted to Zero for Bulk with Tata and Pilkington and probably bleeding Timo.

Markjohn the practical problem with Dye earth changing product is after 5 years it generates No Ca$$h Flow.Look at the Qtrly Cash Receipts of Product Sales.

This has led them into the cluches of Springtree where they will stay until Tata starts Paying for Muck.Such a time is still uncertain.

Anyhow I hope our Dick MD and head of Investor Relations just doesn't address today's AGM with a bunch of Greenie Justifications of
    We Gotta Succeed to Save the World for our grandkiddies!!

rather tell the shareholders reasons just why,how,when their capital/shareprice will be Saved from destruction

and markjohn DYE needs a large Cash Flow happening NOW,Soon not maybe in 1/2 years or I'm afraid the Tech will survive but the Company Dyesol won't.Nor will your investment.

Let's see how today's Gig goes.Will they change their tune?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.