Cheers I'll add them to the watch list.Very nice chart but very...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Cheers I'll add them to the watch list.
    Very nice chart but very thin trade, which is a good thing in this market ..lol.

NHL still trying to get off the deck, it's amazing how many little guys were in this stock.
    The fear is that the goverment will approve the rise in health care premiums and people will drop out.

In my opinion if the government does approve the rise, it means they are backing the private health industry long term.
    There could be a few twists that create a windfall for the private sector, when the details are hashed out.
    I had the snip done at a private hospital last week, so I'm doing my bit to support the industry....lol.

Private hospitals are an important part of the health system and there is no way the government is going to abandon the sector.
    Theres no doubt we are heading in the direction of the U.S. because the public is abusing the free system to the max.
    From what I've read the public sector could not cope with an influx from the private sector, and they are not coping now.
    Health funds are starting to place adverts on tv about the benifits of private cover to convince existing members to stay on board, if the goverment decides to help out with further incentives it should get the sector a bit of a lift.

Cheers Tex.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.