BHP 0.58% $41.02 bhp group limited

price volume, page-20

1. 7,728 Posts.
    Gloveski, when you find that magic pill, let me know because I sure can use it, lol. I love Tasmania, and try to visit yearly.

No, haven't read tht book, and I have a very rudimentary knowledge of EW's, I must admit. Gurus like Prechter have too many rules which I can never remember, and while I am very confident with Fibs, can never work out where EW waves are supposed to begin and end.

Interesting that Robert Hughs has deemed this to be a Grand Super Cycle EW down, with cataclysmic consequences which could see the Dow close to zero---that's what he says--- simply because the Dow hit the intraday low of 2002 sometime in November, I think.

If it had not, that is, held up a few more points back in November, hey folks, nothing to worry about, just a severe correction. So the difference between armageddon and a stumble in the park is a few intraday points?????

Stuff like that makes me a little wary of EW's, but that's just me. I nonetheless pay attention to those who understand them better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$41.02
Change
-0.240(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $208.0B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.02 $41.28 $40.88 $296.1M 7.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1453 $41.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$41.03 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.