FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Hi Tall, No, I'm not saying you/we have to wait another 2 years....

1. 609 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 531
    Hi Tall,

No, I'm not saying you/we have to wait another 2 years. I was summarising that my fundie mates are currently having to sell/reduce prematurely and that they would in one or 2 years time be lamenting that they had to sell/reduce (now) and then buy back in at higher prices...when the investment sentiment for resources returns.

My point was that many of them just cant hold the stock waiting for that sentiment to return, regardless of how good the fundamentals are or how the project improves with respect to size and risk.

But that is the world of an insto/fundie. Our valuation SP will largely dictated by the oil price and private HNW's/funds like Farjoy who can and do assess a valuation over longer periods of time. Its just with the OP halving over the past year, we've all had to adjust our valuations over a longer period of time.

As for Mrs Tell, well, she's already backed you for the longer term (I presume!). Shouldn't be any problem extrapolating that to a wee investment or three. ;-)

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.