TIH 0.00% 0.0¢ tillegrah limited

Hey all, Just wondering how much the price of the stock is...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey all,

Just wondering how much the price of the stock is related to news of the company.

For me as I see it, this company is way undervalued for what its doing with a new product and where its planning to go in the billion dollar industry. With the plan of spreading to the global market with a product worthy of the holy grail. One can only be confident that the only way is up.......way up

Also what is the cheapest competitor that LWP would have? and their share prices? Are they in the dollar values?

Now since Ive spent as much as I could afford to buy in, and a little more that the wife doesn't know about , i can't spend any more and have to wait 1,2,5,10 years, whatever it may be for my great price. My plan is generally a 5-10 year investment. Now if you have 1000 people in Oz that have done the same thing and bought in as much as they could, how does the value go up? Just seems and soon as it goes up a fraction it just goes down again. Would that be people trying to make $100 here or there?

Is it by spreading to global markets and hoping the JV's will spread the word and jump on board and spend spend spend (invest) and/or is it the company making a of of money? I'm guessing its both really.

I guess im just waiting for the breeze to catch the sail and away we go. Cant wait for October, hopefully some sweet news or manufacturing and big JV's and/or purchases of the product to North America, U.S., China, maybe even Russia to great a niche market there.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.