IMC 2.33% 8.8¢ immuron limited

The company is worth $100M right now without a doubt and the...

1. 928 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    The company is worth $100M right now without a doubt and the stock should be trading around $1.00 Australian dollar/$30 USD. We will get there soon. I can't tell you specifically what catalyst will drive the revaluation where we get there and stay there (and moving forward continue to move up), but it's coming sooner rather than later. There are many positive developments that could drive how the market values Immuron. Best strategy right now is to sit tight. More five star Amazon reviews of Travelan continue to pour in. Updates on IMM-124E in NASH, ASH, and PNAFLD (as well as other possible indications - diabetes and colitis, for example) and our C.Diff. and US DoD Travelan vaccine programs for ETEC/Shigella and many other bacterial toxins will be rolling in as we move forward. Also, the company's cash burn rate is negligible (burned $3-million in last year - nothing) and I expect Travelan sales to continue to increase by 100% or more in USA for years to come. Also, because the company is Australian, the U.S. market severely undervalues it. Will only make the final valuation of the company that much better for shareholders. Great time to be holding Immuron.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.002(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 8.8¢ 8.6¢ $7.336K 83.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11900 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 19230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.