AGI 0.57% 87.0¢ ainsworth game technology limited

price will hit $1.50 before agm., page-4

1. 6 Posts.
    "A very easy comment to make, and could be seen by some as blatant ramping. But, on what evidence do you predict this? What chart indicators or fundamental analysis are you using to predict this?"

NightStalker, I am not basing it on CURRENT analysis whatsoever because you just can't. And the stock can even be viewed as highly speculative. But based on the very last profit results, along with the fact that Len is a very cunning operator owning more than half of all shares. Len has done plenty of restructuring work behind the scenes involving capital infrastructure and refinancing. Just have a read of the annual report 2004. Once again although very speculative, I feel it will be a success story within a few years.
    I certainly would rather put my play money in this one based on a risk/reward ratio compared to for example some new poker machine manufacturer that has just started up.....or any other highly spec stock around at the moment. Len being behind the wheel is for sure the key and not forgetting he still has overlap and vested interest in the second biggest gaming machine co. in the world - ALL. I personally don't own one spec stock in my portfolio except this one. And until I'm not able to sleep comfortably at night owning it, I keenly look forward to what this company can do.

JM.

motto: Always look at the potential downside when looking to invest your hard earned money.
    second motto: Nurture your insticts..learn becoming a good instict investor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.57%)
Mkt cap ! $293.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $28.14K 32.34K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 49077 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
87.5¢ 2 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.