MEO 0.00% 0.0¢ meo australia limited

F500 i agree with your points however imo the only problem is...

1. 4,803 Posts.
    F500 i agree with your points however imo the only problem is jurgen probably won't be giving it too much consideration. by that i mean whether shareholders lose 20,30% or whatever on paper because they aren't happy with the timing or substance of announcements. his and managements only concern at the moment will be steering the company for the benefit of the company which will in turn benefit the shareholders. his view for the company no doubt is 5 years plus and will be thinking about what he can get the company worth in that or similar timeframe. not the 10, 20 or 30c a share punters are trying make "today".
    you are right though to say that if the next announcement that comes out doesn't give people something concrete regarding progress of the deal the sp could very well take a substantial dive. for mine the main thing frustrating people is the farmin partner situation. no doubt if we didn't all sit around staring at the computer everyday waiting for the answer we wouldn't feel this way.....as much.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.