AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

Hi RM,the straight answer to your question is really in the next...

1. 519 Posts.
    Hi RM,

the straight answer to your question is really in the next few weeks, I've always wondered but never found a proof.

I was thinking before that if we going to have a placement then may be we can link those brokers to the broker that will handle any placement and somehow I can see some link here that may be management have lined up a broker for future placements and broker decided to act fast And start accumulating since they'll handle placements in future, obviously this is not the case since current placement is not done to shareholders via a commercial broker!

So since we're all sure that there's a broker on sight and not related to placements then my guess would have to be that they're acting for themselves or thier clients not management!!

Usually brokers get involved early if they handle future placements because they might have some target price from management Long way before anyone would have thought of placement and they would usually accumulate on lower to sell on market at or higher than placement price after placement take place!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.