GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

price, page-18

1. 325 Posts.
    Blackjack2010

At this point in time the TO's have rejected money that was offered for GR's land access to Wichelsea and Connection Islands. When my wife was interviewed on ABC Stateline it was put to her that the ABC had been informed by GR that they were prepared to pay substantial royalty payments to the TO's if the TO's would agree to seabed mining (even though, under the legislation there was no requirement to do that). I suggest you have a look at that interview and see her response; which was outright rejection.

Futher, the fact that GR is prepared to offer royaltis re the seascape is surely a recognition by GR that the TO's have "ownership" of that geography.

This whole notion of "everybody has their price"; I've posted my opinion on a number of occasions, just as you are posting yours. I maintain my position. I'd also have to suggest, and I perfectly understand why SH's feeel this way, that there is much "wishing", for want of a better word, that the way they see things is the reality.

On this issue time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.