GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

Callback, Thanks for your input,adds a bit of balance. I can...

1. 510 Posts.

Callback,

Thanks for your input,adds a bit of balance.

I can vouch personally that Arch /Anthros ,have the "knowledge " to sway Councils,Govts and public.
    And they do.

I can tell you they work for both sides and have experienced some very awkward moments during meetings.

Your comments re the telephone lines etc are common and right of you to bring it to forums attention.

I can also tell the forum from personal experience that one can have the best intentions when it comes to doing business with Aboriginal communities and the past actions of so called "cowboys " ,will be against you from the outset.

No fancy words here Yilyanga, just my truth. You seem like a good conduit for the passing of info on behalf of the Elders. But the reality is that society has changed and the world has changed . Cultures evolve .

You may be having difficulty communicating with Groote Resources direct or the Goverment dep that granted the approval.So is pounding the shareholders with you truth in an obsessive manner what the Elders think is good manners.

Investors who invest in resource stocks invariably are invested in many. They also experience many pleasurable exchanges between their company and Indigenous communities ,and would have expected the same in this instance.

My message to you and your community is live a good life, do not harm others and respect all living things.Do not tar everyone with the same brush, i get your message and hope that there can be a solution and outcome that is satisfactory for everyone.

Ps i am not involved in the mining industry or with GOT.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.