GOT 0.00% 17.5¢ groote resources limited

price, page-9

1. 325 Posts.
    Clydebigdog

I can give you an update re the Blue Mud Bay EL's. It's not much, but I just received an email from the ALC's Environment Officer indicating that the ALC was informed by NT DOR this morning that the objection period for GOT's new EL applications aroud, and including, Blue Mud Bay has not been opened at this point in time. DOR indicated that when that time frame is opened the ALC, as a stake holder, will be informed. I don't know, but I assume that all other identified stake holders will also be informed.

I suggest that this is a much needed improvement in the granting of EL's process. Previously the objection period was simply publicised in the Public Notices section of the NT News (our daily newspaper) and direct contact with the DOR under this regime was often met with confusion and mis-information from the Department when stakeholders sort clarification of the objection process. As occured re the applications by GR for their original EL's.

I guess it's now wait and see and further conjecture as to whether the EL's will be granted. My conjecture is, and I am not being flippant, is that the chances of these EL's being granted is that of a snowflake entering the bowels of hell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.