KAR 6.18% $1.60 karoon energy ltd

price!, page-2

1. 416 Posts.
    3 things are happening, and all could be subject to rumours or as yet undisclosed events.

1. Browse. It's too early for any news of note. worse case, they've had a setback and it'll take thema week longer, which is hardly the end of the world.

2. SA farmout. I suppose rumours might be about that this wont do as well as hoped, but management has already shown they wont settle for less than they feel it's worth, so it wont be anything too bad.

3. SA drilling. This is the only 'real' worry, and even it's unlikely...If the rig is somehow out of action *and* we were unable to secure another over the next 12 months, then we mightn't wont be able to start/complete the program on time, leaving the leases are at risk.

So, it could be rumours about the above, or (much more likely) it's just the usual trading in KAR, witha combination of nerves and manipulation pushing things back down a bit so people can pick up some last minute cheap shares.

If I was you I'd consider buying some while they're cheap*.

* The usual warnings about my advise being worth little and doing your own research apply of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.60
Change
-0.105(6.18%)
Mkt cap ! $1.279B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.63 $1.58 $10.72M 6.719M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1500 $1.59

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.60 52235 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.