CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

classic accumulation mo Drift back to prev wavelet high 73 then...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    classic accumulation mo Drift back to prev wavelet high 73 then bounce in continuous of clean-up for mine. Thats been the MO since breakout from 12 year downtrend at 38+

Trading range S/T 73 - 83 (dont forget we PICKED 82/4 from the 20s range) til the slack dries up IMO.

83 + trigger shld take it straight to 110 pivot and Im targeting the AGM timing coming up ....we shld be hearing about it soon cos last year it was in APRIL.

What has been happening over last month or so suggests to me there is serious lines of stock wanted, yet only about 10% of share cap has turned over to double the price. IMO the available trading stock is fast reducing and even if only half the recent turnover has been taken off the table, thats great for me.

Looking at the top 20, I think Invidia's cost was around a 2 buck placement price in 1994 (guessing cos I think Invidia is the old JBWere investment fund). The rest of the top 20 are directors and colleagues inc JP. My mates havent touched their investment holdings either .....thats about another 10% which I can think of. Suspect a coupla foreign fund managers may have taken a toehold PA also by know.

If we have say, another month maybe to AGM, then that will be the time left for "positioning" .....tho we have to remember company's reported schedule of internal investigations/calculations leading to internal "go" for the oxides is due "end April". If I was scripting this, I would have a "go" ready just before or at the AGM.

Consider also Huntleys telling us field exploration for Uranium beginning in May likely. If I was scripting this, I'd be delaying the PF til I got a coupla core sample results first from the U ........considering there is "uranium in and around the old mines". Naturally I would have the Dutch auction already lined up for the PF and just busting to get finalised by then.

The only thing which remains in my thinking now is what form the PF will take to maximise benefit to shareholders .........given "they" are the biggest shareholders .....therein lies OUR security.

I previously thought that at 65 pivot it would be a moral to do a buck C-note with or without an MCB loan ........unhedged of course given the robustness of the oxides project. And since they have stated that a BFS is not gonna be required for oxides stage, that would be one obvious way to do it. The MPS Jan update kinda alludes to that if u read the FINE PRINT at the bottom of page 3 ...I needed a magnifying glass to read it haha.

But the way it sliced thru that 6 year high/pivot and immediately ran to the next 82/4 pause target, now suggests to me that not only is THAT in the bag .......BUT .......more favourable options must be opening up as well. I mean, a run next to the tech target 110 seems achievable technically in the short term .......and that would IMO open up possibilitiues of placement at around a buck for all or part of the 40 mill required.

If they did this, I wouldnt go pro-rata cos there are other ways of benefiting the loyal now .... I mean if u have 8 glowing targets u already know about plus a virgin Kylie which looks poss like a Ranger plus 3 new ELAs in the surrounds, why wouldnt u spin it off anyway and set up an IPO stag like recent MMX ? I note the same underwritewrs backed MMX as they did CMR's last SPP/placement. Only Delphic vision again here bros.

AND if they went equity placement to instos instead of C-note / debt in part if not all, and ended up with around 100 mill share cap and SFA debt ..... and then came up with MY expectation of 50 cps earnings on this expanded cap base........well well well ........imagine a 25 cps f/f divvie in YEAR ONE poss as a result instead of going back to debt repayment since debt is not there ? At Normal market 5% yield, that would justify a 5 buck share price in 2007 IMO !!!!!

And at that kinda "realistic" market level , espesh if they increased their current cited 6.7 years oxides reserves (forget the 3 generations of sulphides reserves sitting underneath if we r to BELIEVE the RIDICULOUS 1 mmtpa project mining rate ......which is crap unless ur a moron), would enable them to fully fund per equity an ENLARGED sulphides operation per placement of another 100 mill shares at say 4 bucks, to the larger instos at the time who would be screaming for a slice of the development action of a 15 billion buck inground value project not fully defined as yet.

Sounds crazy? Not in my simplistic thing ......

But of course I aint scripting this. Its all still in my Olympian imagination ...But given I have been living and breathing this baby since 1999 and thru one false start in 2002 which cost me 70 Gs, they should be hiring me as screenwriter for this public show emerging ahead and lining me up for an Olympian Oscar as best screenwriter.

Maybe u should just vote me on the Board and let me do this for you haha :)

ALL MY OPINION OF COURSE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.