CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

usd 105 mill for prominent hill ..how much for bro I notice the...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    usd 105 mill for prominent hill ..how much for bro I notice the Europeans falling over themselves to handout USD 105 mill in C-note to OXR mainly at 40 % over current market price and around 5% coupon. These C-bonds whatever they call them , are to be listed on Luxembourg exchange. Well thats about AUD 140 mill for Prominent Hill paydirt of MUCH lower buck/tonne value than our larger Browns and at a much earlier stage of development as well hey ? How much do we need for our stage 1 cream at the top ? AUD 40 mill ? And theres that 40% over share price which I suggested is the going rate ie a 1 buck C-note is justifiable for a 65 c share price. What about a 110 share price ? Anyway, point is, u can see the number of options opening up for us. Suffice to say our boys must be real pro manilla players (manilla is the Olympian poker game) cos they sure are behaving like a bunch of cool-hand Lukes when lessor players would be giving the game away right now. Row on Olympians. Another 450 K assimilated today so far ........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.