CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

price, page-2

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    did u know rio has a royalty from browns A bit like OXR early days hey ? I notice RIO also opted to retain part payment in CMR shares as well as cash from revenue stream from Browns production? Any atheists around who still think this aint gonne be producing soon? Getting serious? Vote of confidence etc etc etc ? Only diff is OXR are at 1.2 bill now and we have x 30 to catch up and pass in due course. I added a few more on today's opportunity to take my medium term INVESTMENT to new peak. Cant blame the plebs tho as they panic in current market fall. Unfortunate tho they dont realise that CMR offers the best hedge to coming market adversity I can think of. I've picked them and them ALONE (hold no other listed stock) for such insurance. No-one believed me when I was taking bets that this baby is gonna be 3 bucks at PER 6 even when the DJIA is at 6600 ahead. Thats another story. Remember my Olympian living standard improvement and hedge against adversity strategy, the 70-10-20 rule? Yes I agree with the Olympian who said XAO is headed for 3500 (my target is 3450) ...and worse later .....maybe down to the megapivot 2350 region (I dare not say at this time 1100 poss, later again :)......but also expect that during this time I will be sailing the Med away from Rome's smouldering ashes funded by golden cash (love those AUD 200 buck legal tender coins) and CMR divvies. Only about 600K have been sacrificed last coupla days ......doubt we will see those again very soon. Poor lambs are playing right into the pro shakers hands. Only Olympians will soon be left in this. And we need Olympians to steer this ship clear of submerged reefs and Great Whites. Cant be too much loose stock left around now. Now for tonite's bounce off the SPX 1165 pivot market closed at last nite. They'll prob shake out the plebs first with a false break or two before they clean out the great number of open shorts prevailing. This market aint gonna crash whilst everyone expects it too. That just aint Capitalism.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.