CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

glad u didnt think i was crazy Does it matter whether Grigor is...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    glad u didnt think i was crazy Does it matter whether Grigor is better than Huntleys is better than Goode etc etc. I think it matters more whether one global U-fund is better than another is better than another, cos THEY will be the prime movers form here if they get a whiff of this. Wonder whether recent volume increase is related (?). And Xerxes, didnt we Olympians wipe u out circa 450 BC or sumthin? Agree, Monday morn u might get trounced in the traffic. But only prob is , this baby aint no "traditional" trading stock. There just aint much loose stock left to trade with IMO. Thank God for the 12 mill recently placed at 30c ..... u know 4 mill per SPP to all and 8 mill to "strategic" investors. Otherwise price wld prob already be sitting at 110 ahead of its TA "time". Anyway, Im rapt cos we Olympians are no longer alone . This baby's path is now set in concrete IMO and nothing we can do in here anymore will influence its destiny. Cats are outa the bag and all pleb traders can do in here is provide the cheap trading stock the pros are now looking to take off the table. They aint getting any of mine for a while yet. I wanna see what plans they have for the new U plays cos they r the BEST VALUE FOR MONEY I have seen in Oz or anywhere else for that matter in a very a long time. And I certainly didnt invest half a (nice) house in CMR on any speccy yellow-cake. I made that decision on bread and butter oxides alone. But wow thats got me peeing my pants now. I should just go away and not look at this market for a year for fear of those sweet siren songs. But no. I stand securely tied to the mast. Row on Olympians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.