CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

price, page-60

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    re: g'day cdchi1 hi Carls,

Ill keep it short since dont want to pizz off the CMRians (who only seem to appear when the price is going north).

Yes HER have been very disappointing, but one silver lining...ive reached the one year mark for all my shares. So im just below my avg entry price at moment...any upside i can get out at half tax. I wont be gettig out anytime soon though, i see no reason to exit the stock.

I have no CMR left, i have piled into IGR though, i think this is a great lil company with a great (and ambitious) MD.

I was lucky enough to goto the RIU conference in WA with Tony and so meet quite a few of the directors of companies i own (incl IGR, HER and IGO).

I'm out of ARU, but with a reentry target at 17-18c.

Also holding some MMLOs but not as many as I did...will buy more if it pulls back, or sell if they jump. Just trading them.

IGO however remains my single biggest holding by a country mile (with IGR, JML and HER the next largest). INL catching up too.

More than happy to come to any TL presos though his taste in beer is becoming expensive (drinks Asahi now sheesh), perhaps he'll give me a 10 minute possie to convince people about IGO :-)

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.