CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

price, page-70

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: valuation just out - $3 +++++ conservatively Monday is gonna be a market downer day. If SPX is only heading for a double bottom circa 1165 before a strong bounce to the 62% FIBO level circa 1254, then Monday may be a good day to buy, BEFORE the Huntleys report sinks into the thinking of the foreign fund managers. I think u gotta consider it each way from here. But agree, if u are holding, u hold onto dear life cos IMO its now a win bet to nothing. If u r a serious investor, u may try and snag a few at the bottom of the current trading range keeping in mind J Pitt recently was buying at 57.....but u dont hang around waiting if the last 73 intraday high is taken out. If u r a trader, u shouldnt be looking at this stock.
    Opinion only ...........I am a serious investor looking for PER 6 / NPV 3 buck target and Huntleys now reckon I might get it in the foreseeable future. My time frame is next 12 - 18 months. I always give a serious play 2 years to bring home the goodies from nothing to production. But im very stringent on what meets my "serious play" requirement. No, i aint concerned about the market cos Im cashed up looking for it. U gotta follow yr investment strategy road map. If u dont have an investment strategy, u wld prob be better off enjoying the horse races on a Saturday afternoon in the sun ...its safer than this market. IMOOC.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.