CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

price, page-71

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    re: valuation just out - $3 +++++ conservatively Haha ..... yes I am tied to the mast Like a good Olympian seeking the blessing of the Gods after a 6 year Odyssey to date. Fair weather is in sight ..... but that dont mean a (perfect) storm cant spring outa nowhere and send me down with the ship ...... haha.

Calculated risk/reward is what this game is about. My position fits my personal investment strategy which is intended as a shelter in (my) expected stormy weather ahead.

I baled outa the spec market months ago. Its that sunny Kondratieff-C metals boomwave Im really looking for beyond the storm. expect to be stocking up on cheap goldco remnants before then too.

With luck and good management, CMR could have direct / indirect exposure to Cu, Co, Pb, U (?) (Browns + surrounds primary production streams), Ni, Ag, Zn (Browns byproducts), Au (primary + ALK royalty?) and Fe (royalty) and maybe even PGMs (who knows)?

Thats like going to the metals supermarket in one hit and personally satisfies my hunger for metals exposure ahead. U of course is now linked to OIL price so guess we have an "energy" label as well now.

I will look forward to finding out which of above (if not all) eventuate in due course once we clear the storms. .

The "risk" remaining IMO is nailing the 40 mill project finance required to set of the chain of likely events. But thats prob ALL thats required ..........and that dont seem a big ask In my mind given the overall status of play.

Like to think market aint gonna crash til at least after that. But if it does, CMR is gonna be the least of our concerns I think.

Row on Olympians.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.