VTI 4.35% 11.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

wake up australia diamond dog good to see you back and posting...

1. 3,176 Posts.
    wake up australia diamond dog good to see you back and posting .
    he rewards are not far off by the looks of things

i was somewhat bemused yesterday after posting an article twice that knowone really picked up on its true worth . i-99skytop is in pensylvania , gov rendel and miss mcginty run pensylvania and control the $$$ in th greener 2 fund . now why after all this time would miss mcginty suddenly say in a newpaper article water from a.m.d ( acid mine drainage water ) etc could be used in industry ??? think on this .
    1 person here kept patting themselves on the back saying look at my urls . instead of saying gee this is starting to add up and makes sense .
    i-99skytop has been a thorn in the side of road builders and the local gov and indeed gov rendel for many yrs now . then along comes bauxsol . from research it shows the u.s is very impressed now they are talking about useing amd water for general industry ???? why now ???
    is it because they might think they have found an answer for amd in general once and for all .

MAYBE ITS called BAUXSOL

now show me any technology that can clean amd or soil as good and as fast as bauxsol .
    you wont find 1 its as simple as that !!!!!!

wake up aust stop patting your own backs and start thinking

regrads gaga

newbiues d o your own research

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $6.054M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 11.0¢ $5 41

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 808 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 8704 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.22am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.