VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

riverview, what parade? What rain? You are welcomed to put...

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    riverview, what parade? What rain? You are welcomed to put forward your poiint of view here but please.....who does not know about the directors. In fact, read all my post and that has always been my main worries. And please criticise fairly.

Our enthusiasm is only on Bauxol and probably the good work of the Prof. And yes, there is a cost to doing all these jobs. But why don't you also do your research and understand that because VTI wants to get a foothold on the US market, it is in fact doing this job at Skytop at a good discount. And if at a good discount, they are still going to make the profit, how much more do you think they are going to make when the discount period is over?

Tell it like it is. You want criticise, make sure you also give due where due is done. Don't just know how to criticise. And the fact you criticise that you have waited 5 years with nothing from VTI to show for goes to show what a bias person you really are. Go back and read the mission statement released by VTI back in 2000. If you did, you will learn that they said they hope to make it good in 5 years, which is this year. They never promised anything in between then. The fact that you are impatient is no fault of the directors. And if you truly understand such products, you will also understand that they do take time to PROOF to the relevant authorities that their product works. That is why US EPA trialled it and only is happy with the results after 5 years.

Anyway, enough said. You do what you want as it is your money. You can criticise but please do so constructively.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 14.0¢ $4 32

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 237 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.39am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.