VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

riverview, don't get me wrong. I do appreciate the 'other side...

1. 6,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4371
    riverview, don't get me wrong. I do appreciate the 'other side of the story' so to speak. But please, make it factual and relevant.

OK, let's analyse your critisims in your previous posts. You said the directors are no good. Believe me, this has been rehashed since the day the directors were greedy and rewarded themselves prematurely. Why do you think the share price is still languishing under $1??? They are one of the reasons. I won't deny that. But that is not new info and has long been factored in.

Then you said you waited 5 years and VTI has got nothing to show for. Well, in all honesty now, are you being FAIR? Be very honest now. When in the past did the directors ever promised anything? All they promised is that given 5 years, they hope to make Bauxol a recognised technology for environmental clean-up. Well, it is almost there now. True, it is NOT there yet. But surely you can understand our excitement over this latest progress at Skytop. In fact, if you truly understand the science and economy of it all, this trial will MAKE or BREAK VTI. There is no ifs or buts about it. If should the result fails, I will be OUT of VTI like a jiff!!! But you should understand us shareholders who have held all these years for our exuberance. If not now, then when are we going to get excited? After all, it is really this EVENT that we have been waiting for all this time.

You must also understand that we as shareholders just like you being non-shareholders, has a right to put you right when you are wrong and you putting us right when we are wrong. Your saying you won't post anymore on the matter and that we won't understand only comes across to me that in reality, you have nothing to say and that you yourself don't really understand the business. The fact that you expect results all those years ago shows you are merely of traders quality, not investor quality yet. And I think you are using your trading talk mixed up with our investing talks so to speak.

I will just leave it as it is. I hope you don't take offence as none is intended. Just merely want to set the record straight just as you planned to straighten our thoughts.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.