VTI 0.00% 13.5¢ visioneering technologies inc.

price, page-23

1. 6,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4359
    Further to the reason for my excitement of this trial is this. If you can do it, just take a trip right now to the Skytop area, knock on the doors of all those residences and offer to buy their property. Believe me, they will move out in a jiff. WHY??? Since the Skytop contamination, those properties are worth next to nothing and they are of the belief that they are drinking contaminated water. Just imagine the consequence IF Bauxol succeed. (Note that I use IF as I still believe anything can happen. Nothing is 100% but I can't help being excited.)

IF Bauxol is successful, not only have they removed a problem but actually reinstate the full value of all those nearby real estates. NOW, consider this scenario. What do you think all those other residences all over USA who has a contaminated 'pond' or 'land' near their area will want??? What about Europe? Think about it. Hence my belief that this is the trial of all trials done by VTI. This is the one that will make or break VTI. It is being done right by where people are living. Like I said, if you understand the science and economics of what this trial is all about, the numbers simply get bigger and bigger. VTI would not need a marketing arm but rather more application arms, if you know what I mean. Once this trial is successful, I won't be surprised if in time you hear VTI signing up more and more partners because I simply don't believe they can handle all the projects out there.

One thing that I can't seem to find out though. How much does those Bauxite cost to VTI? Or do they cost those alumina smelters for VTI to take them away? Anyone can shed any factual light on this matter? I know nothing is for free but who is doing who a job here???

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 436 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 10388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.