VTI 0.00% 14.0¢ visioneering technologies inc.

I hate to rain on your parade, but you guys are shoveling praise...

1. 549 Posts.
    I hate to rain on your parade, but you guys are shoveling praise back and forth as such a rate, someone has to pull you back to reality.

First off VTI is run by a bunch of directors who are not 100% trustworthy. They've done the dirty on shareholders in the past. And speaking of the past, where are all the runs on the board ~money in the bank.

I first put money in this 'dog' way back in 2000 like most of you. That's five long years of nothing for what's claimed to be a 'miracle' cure. Have you taken a serious look at their rap sheet. The SP is something like 17 times NTA !!! Crikey they'd better land a few big orders or they are down the drain.

I just love reading your ramps. You guys are so positive, everything's going to work out rosy. Have you ever considered that not every pile of rocks are the same?

On the money side, the trial will cost heaps to do. There are a lot of holes to drill, the stuff has to be gotten, mixed and pumped into the holes plus miles of drains etc. How much profit will it generate? Yeah yeah, you're gonna say this is the tip. Three months is a long time for investors, a long to wonder what if ?

Sorry guys, my money is going into something going up, not hanging on to the precipice by a fingernail.
    BUT I SINCERELY WISH YOU ALL THE BEST SUCCESS.

I'll still keep an eye on VTI, ready for the big rise - IF.
    (although at 17X NTA How high can it go??)
    R,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.705M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8260 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 269 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 08.22am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.