LOM 1.85% 5.5¢ lucapa diamond company limited

What an amazing event in this relatively young company's...

1. GC3
    104 Posts.
    What an amazing event in this relatively young company's history!

Reading through the posts today, I'm finding a great deal of disappointment, which I completely understand. This was supposed to be 'The Announcement'.

If I could drag you away from the SP for a quick minute, I'd point out one thing; Lucapa is now, for the first time ever, a mining company. I think a lot of people are overlooking what this means.

We are now taken seriously by the market but we are by no means out of the 'speculative' scene. We still have a lot to prove. Your average investment portfolio doesn't exactly include a diamond prospector turned miner overnight. We've held a license for 5 minutes!

Anyone with understanding of this company knows what it's worth so we are very much on the front foot here. But nothing speaks louder than results and that's what we need.

I'm confident moving forward. The BOD has navigated some very, VERY difficult terrain to get to this point and there's absolutely no reason for me to doubt them from here.

Cool your jets LOMmers, we're watching something very special unfold... I suggest investors research Dr Celso Rosas (our Partner in this) and then tell me this is a bad investment.

He's a very wealthy man for a reason.

Patience, patience, patience.

GC3

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.4¢ $3.723K 67.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 172310 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 117120 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.