LOM 1.45% 7.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

price, page-55

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Very true, BBUSTER is a legend in the announcement findings ☺️

but I think that article is misleading. Please see attached article below.

Endiama partners private companies to mine diamonds in Angola NOVEMBER 26TH, 2014 NEWS Angola’s state diamond company Endiama and private comapnies Lukapa Diamond and Rosa e Pétala have signed an agreement for diamond prospecting in the Lulu concession, in Capenda Camulemba, in Angola’s Lunda Norte province, according to the Angolan press. The five-year agreement should provide diamond production worth US$40 million a year. Endiama chairman Carlos Sumbula said aero-magnetic surveys had revealed the occurrence of more than one hundred kimberlites, of which just five are economically viable. “We are explore the kimberlites and, simultaneously, continue with prospecting work, which will create 200 jobs,” he said. The Lulu concession is 32-percent owned by Endiama 32%, 40 percent by Lukapa Diamond and Rosa e Pétala owns the remaining 28 percent. (macauhub/AO)

am I reading it right that this articles author is saying that we have 5 commercial kimberlites? Because as we all know only 4 have been proven so far to be "diamondifourous" ?? Maybe they use different words to describe our scenario?

please correct me on this someone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.001(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $20.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $42.21K 602.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 14170 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.