SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hello Westcott, Matt and all the other believers. I have been...

1. 3 Posts.
    Hello Westcott, Matt and all the other believers.

I have been invested in this stock for over two years and have watched you posting inccesantly over that time. You have been talking about the fundamentals, the facts, opinions the great resource this is and how you believe this will come good, how you have averaged down and how you have not lost any money yet etc. etc. Every time you post something positive about the company you get a host of thumbs up and if anyone says anything remotely bad about it it they are trying to short the stock or they are rampers or whatever you call it.

All I can say is i have watched it go from 39c to 25c, 15c, 10c, 8c, 5c, 4c, 2c and today it is 0.011c.

The company has missed deadline after deadline. If it was such a good resource I doubt we would have seen the above happen.

Having said that I admire your conviction and tenacity and would certainly have you on my footy team. But fairdinkum can you give it a rest. I would have loved to have bought 10,000,000 shares at 0.01 instead of the 256410 i bought at 0.39c.

Regards

You must be kidding

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.