SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Price, page-13

1. 43,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1030
    This discussion about blaming shorters or stop manipulators are just part of the game. Some use mental instead of physical stops and other use closing time frame candle to gauge a hunt or genuine selling. If one thinks manipulators are everywhere then it is equally viable that one also got sucked into any stock.

If a bias has been incubated, there is every reason to find supporting evidence and disregard opposing ones. Anchoring effect is the psychological illness of investing. I suffer from it. When money is down the line constructive analysis is out of the window.

Hence you see why the majority of investors ride a stock up and down with only euphoria the capital payback.

I always remember when I had a mate complained they bought this stock at 25c pre-GFC and at the height of the post GFC rally towards 50c I suggested they start thinking of profit taking since not only a second chance money back but doubling of investment. They reply was adamantly waiting for $1. Now still a holder and we don't bring up this subject anymore.

I have been through these desperate measures too! Averaging down must be the dumbest strategy no matter if it is BHP or CBA. I never really profited from this method. Averaging up has souchore success.

I can almost bet my bottom dollar that this project will never get off the ground unless we go back to the boom days. There is too great a hurdle and no backing. The ore body is large but not uniquely large enough. s11D is the next big one even the bhp/rio can't compare. Roy hill is another. Notice all these have one less major hurdle? Sovereign risk in this case times 2. Stable laws in s stable country is key hence Roy hill found partners willing to share the burden of risk.

Mbalam can only hope for Chinese sovereign with a bigger risk appetite and bottomless funds. Citic is a classic case and that is in a stable country! Cape lambert project is the other. They lost face twice and I doubt they will try another one!

Unfortunately there are so many more IO stocks to choose from these days why buy here beside cheap in numerical terms? The priviledge to own 10mil shares?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.