SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Price, page-26

1. 3,107 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi westcott

You are wrong. Yes, HotCopper ASX by Stock is an information sharing Forum. Sharing information on price movements and comments specific to SDL is all part of the complete SDL picture that should not be locked away in other threads and hidden from those that want to ignore these important SDL share market elements.

Not all that post opposing views are in it to try and drive the SP down as you allude to. Some are merely providing balance to counter the continual blinkered bias that from an investment point of view has been flawed for several years.

If you were serious about balanced research you would post and welcome the whole SDL picture not just the potential juicy, tantalizing and mouth watering stuff. That balance also works the other way.

I and other non holders acknowledge SDL's projects have the potential for greatness, but to push aside and dismiss what is happening to the industry and what has happened to the SP is ridiculous.

Forums are 2 way streets. Information from anybody should be welcomed rather than just allowing like minded people to wallow in their own view points and angles. Reality is, SDL portfolio's and SDL's potential greatness have been overpowered by forces far stronger than any Hotcopper post from a non holder, to think otherwise is absurd.

I see some merit in your's and other's research and hope this pans out as you desire, but one can not ignore the almighty strength and power of the market and how it's far more influential on investments than a holders research or hope will ever be.

All in my opinion.

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.