NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

-I'm only 5ft 2in and you could blow me over with the wind from...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    -I'm only 5ft 2in and you could blow me over with the wind from a bubble, nevertheless TP your comments are understandable somewhat! Very frustrating but most stocks are. One thing take charts with a grain of salt. They generally confirm to the chartist whatever ever point of view he or she wants to see from them!

Charts are good at a very basic overall level ie., whether the stock is ranging or on some kind of trend, and when is best to hop in or hop out and even then they can decieve. So the science of it all I'm not entirely convinced on personally.

But definately stop looking at this or any stock on a daily basis it will send one crazy, which it was doing to me many, many months ago until I succumbed to that realization.
    Oh one thing while this ranges trade a parcel off when around 10cents and buy same parcel back in at around 9cents. Parcel should be around 60-80000 to realize significant profit -but be careful this thing may explode anytime now which is why i never traded this recent time when it hit 10 cause you do not want to be out of this when it does [takeover or major JV or walmart or target or best buy wanting in BIG TIME]. Patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.