NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

Actually mebe I told a little lie on my height, truth is Im...

1. 436 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Actually mebe I told a little lie on my height, truth is Im really only 2ft 2inch's, my head is in fact the tallest part of me, [and the weightiest].
    I used to work in a circus as a midget bowling ball, until i was saved by the left and placed into counseling, then put onto a disability pension.

And now the scientists tell me when I die, they intend cutting off my head and putting it on exhibit into a museum of oddities under label of "The Worlds First Bowling Ball Born With a Mouth, Eyes, Nose and Ears [oh and also hair]."
    So my oddball smallish physical fame is ensured -ahem at least when I'm dead! -Oh well nobodies perfect?

-Actually I would request if this thing IS gunna keep on ranging between 8.6 -10c, can peeps at least not start selling it off until it goes a bit higher say to 11 or even 12, then sell it back down to 9 or even 8.6cents thataway folks like TP and others including me wont have to trade so much on making bit of profit.
    Like say instead of selling 60-80000 shares worth, them could trade a smaller package and still earn some and not risk being caught out if this thing ever does get to see some major action in price movement hmm? Its just some folks don't have heaps of shares or dosh.
    obligatory imo.

over/out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.