NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

price, page-5

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    If you have the time to post threads, post some reviews of the product on iTunes Store, product review sites, Amazon. It will help you get your mind off the share price

Here's mine

I don’t normally write reviews because all reviews are subjective, even I doubt reviews and think many are fake.

To start off I have owned Bose qc20, shure e2c, beyerdynamic dt880 and now iqbuds boost which are all in the similar price range, but they are all different products offering different features.

The reason I mentioned the above is because you have to compare apples to apples and understand why you need buy iqbuds at the first place. Iqbuds are not headphones, they are not wired to offer unlimited battery life and most importantly the they are not designed for the mass, because of its sophistication and design simplicity.

Here are the reasons to purchase iqbuds

- Everything they claim they can do very well

Unlike Samsung gears ambient function which is just for marketing, iqbuds ambient function actually works

Battery life and charging case holds best in class power supply

Technical support and warranty service always available (when you send nuheara support tickets, every ticket will auto generate a full summary of your iqbud settings and version info, something I’ve never encountered with other products, goes to show the quality and care taken by the product management team)

- Design and simplicity

The earbuds are simple to use, pair and go. Comfortable if you have used in ear earphones before

The app is simple to use, you won’t need a manual to understand all the features

Firmware update ability means it won’t cost you money to update new features, unlike other brands removing support every year.

It’s not all positive though, here are some reasons you would not purchase iqbuds

- You want something cheap (iqbuds are not meant for everyone and given away with every iPhone sold, they are not cheap because of quality)

- You expect iqbuds to be as good as wired earbuds at same price range (this is a wireless product, not wired, COMPLETELY different technology, there will be shuttering from Bluetooth radio interference, but not all the time)

- You don’t like customising features and much prefer off the shelf out of the box products (iqbuds is very different to all the products in market, it is not just an earbud, it’s more like Tesla where you can configure everything)

So before you decide whether to buy them, figure out what type of product you need first, do you want a Toyota? Or do you need a Tesla
    Last edited by gengoogle: 04/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.