HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

I wasn't implying that Hydrix isn't a good company, it's why i'm...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I wasn't implying that Hydrix isn't a good company, it's why i'm still holding because of the fundamentals and vision.
    What has been annoying me, is the lack of information to shareholders of projects that the company has previously stated in past updates. I am aware of the sensitivity of some projects, but it does not stop a company giving you updates as to the advancement stages of projects that have already clearly been stated before, but nothing has been heard of since.
    As reported in the April 19 investor update by Hydrix

1....Cardiac assist devices for heart failure patients ,currently operating 3 simultaneous projects UK, France and the US. 2...Powered Robotic Exoskeleton for stroke victims.
    3...Next Generation Site Protection.
    4....Treatment for Alzheimers Disease.
    5....IVF Assistance Device.
    6....Smart Meter Technology.
    7....Smart Minning Innovation.
    8... Under Capitial Structure as of the 28th March 19, 12 month range 0.019 to .096 9...Bivacor, Hydrix has completed two successful clinical trial controllers, and is currently developing 4 more. Hydrix manages the end to end development.

I just think there can certainly be more information given to shareholders than has been given so far.

Cheers

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $980 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 799 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 800000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.